JMI Brokers AG - Swiss Asset and Funds Management Company
- 1. Due to the volatile nature of the financial trading business, this refund policy serves as notice that the company will not issue any refunds.
- 2. The only exception to the above policy is if a client funds his/her respective trading account but does not initiate any trades, he/ she is allowed to send a refund request to withdraw any funds within the trading account.
- 3. In the event of a valid refund request, the company will refund any funds using the same method in which these funds were initially deposited. Any fees incurred as a result of this refund will be borne by the investor.
- 4. In the event of abuse or fraudulent activities attributable to customers that contravene company policy, JMI Brokers AG - Swiss Asset and Funds Management Company reserves the right to withhold any refunds or account withdrawals based on prevailing terms and conditions.
- 5. JMI Brokers AG - Swiss Asset and Funds Management Company will not provide refunds for clients' losses due to trading activity for any reason whatsoever
- 6. All other requests for refunds or cash are deemed as withdrawal requests and the appropriate procedures are explained elsewhere within the website.
Important Refund Policy information – JMI BROKERS AG – All rights reserved